Wholesale Auto Dealer License- Get in 30 Days by US Dealer Licensing
Everyone needs to work for themselves and not take orders from anyone. One great choice is to be an auto dealer. In any case, this requires wonderful interests as far as cash, space and so forth. It isn’t hard to begin your own particular business. You essentially need to get auto dealer licensing, when you have this license, you can take an interest in vehicle barters across the nation. Turning into a piece of the Wholesale program at Dealer Auction Access gives each one of those having a legitimate Auto Dealers License enable you to purchase and in addition offer vehicles at barters.
Why do I need a Dealer License?
Are you interested in the business of selling Cars? Even easygoing venders or sellers who are probably going to offer multiple cars should consider obtaining their dealer license. The State of Illinois traces three situations in which one would require a car merchant permit.
- Anyone who plans on selling more than five automobiles in one year, including ones sold on consignment.
- Anyone who conducts themselves as an employed agent, broker, or intermediary under an authorized automobile dealer or purchaser.
- Anyone who markets themselves as an operating or future automotive dealer or seller.
What Do You Need To Apply?
- You must either lease or own a permanent business location that has an indoor office space.
- The dealership must have an indoor display space or an outdoor display lot adjacent to the office.
- Have or acquire a $25,000 surety bond or irrevocable letter of credit.
- Have proper zoning and local permit approval for the dealership location.
- Have a licensed representative.
- You must display your business hours on or next to your front door.
- Display a sign noting that you only sell to other dealers. Unless you also hold a retail license.
- You must be able to present a lease or deed of the business location.
- Be able to pay two years worth of fees for your dealer license, dealer plate, and representative license fee.
- Are of 18 years of age or older.
Choose Wholesale Dealer Licensing
Dealers with this license can purchase and offer vehicles from different dealers which only sales. This additionally allows the dealers to import and export autos abroad. Acquiring this licensing is the way to kicking off your dealership vocation. The wholesale dealer license complement for one of the following permits. In this occasion, you can buy and pitch vehicles to and from different merchants with your discount permit, and pitch them to general society under one of the accompanying merchant licenses.
How to Apply for a Dealer License
- Proof that you’ve completed the dealer training program (first-time applicants only).
- Proof that your dealership has good standing with the Department of Business Services.
- A Notice of Proper Zoning.
- A copy of your lease if you are leasing your location of operations.
- Your franchise agreement, this is only for dealers who are selling new cars under the franchise dealer license.
- Proof that you possess, or have applied for, a hazardous waste generator number.
- A receipt of your criminal background check.
- Your Certificate of Insurance that is valid until December 31st. The certificate must contain at least:
- Your $20,000 dealer’s bond, or your certificate of deposit.
- A State Form RUT-25 per vehicle bought and sold from your dealership.
What is the process of Apply the Dealer Licensing?
- Two copies of a Wholesaler Two Year License Application Form.
- An Owner Statement Form per owner.
- The Business Facilities Statement Form.
- A Dealer Bond Form or Irrevocable Letter of Credit.
- A Representative License Application Form.
- The Buyer’s License Application Form.
- A Salvage Buyer Identification Card Application Form.
Getting a wholesale dealer license can be difficult if you do not work with a team willing to provide the help that you need. Here at US Dealer Licensing, who can help you to get your Auto Dealer License within 30 days. The team will be there on every step of the way, including providing a state-approved physical address to rent, handling paperwork, seeking out the best prices for bonds and insurance and offering regulation coaching to ensure you are always within compliance. So start your bulk dealer license application today. We help dealers with a wide variety of opportunities when it comes to buying and selling and specialize in Dealer License, Auto action, Auction License, Auto Dealer License, dealership, American dealer based in the United States.